So, they are launching another Samsung Galaxy S Series – S5. So what’s new with this beauty?
Here are the Samsung Galaxy S5: Key Specs:
- Display: 5.1” FHD Super AMOLED (1920 x 1080)
- Processor: 2.5GHz Quad core application processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16/32GB
- SD: Up To 128GB
- OS: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Connectivity: WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac HT80, MIMO(2×2); Bluetooth®: 4.0 BLE / ANT+; USB: USB 3.0; NFC; IR Remote
- Camera: 16MP (rear), 2.0MP (front)
- Battery: 2800mAh
- Sensors: Accelerometer; gyro; proximity; compass; barometer; Hall; RGB ambient light; Gesture(IR); Finger Scanner; Heart rate sensor
Oh, and look, it has pretty colors…
Take note of this review though:
The big changes, or the one’s Samsung wants you to take notice of, are under the hood or hidden in plain sight. Things like the fingerprint scanner, heart rate monitor and improved imaging and super fast network connectivity are the “Big Talking Points” according to Samsung. Whether consumers feel that way, however, is another thing entirely. SOURCE.
So, we’ll see if this is finally that is going to make me switch to Android!